Not the news any of us wanted. But, as we proved first time round, thanks to fantastic customers, suppliers and team, we’re a resilient bunch. So, we’re very pleased to confirm it is business as usual for BEC. We’re here and happy to help, particularly if you’re experiencing difficulties with supply of critical products.
Having operated throughout the first lockdown, we’ve continued with our COVID-19 measures; daily temperature checks, pulse rates and oxygen levels all now standard practice as is the regular sanitising of surfaces.
To keep our team safe and your supply chain secure we’ve heightened our COVID-19 measures for Lockdown 2.0:
• Visitors: We’ve temporarily cancelled all non-essential visitors to the factory. Any essential visitors will need to adhere to our strict safety measures.
• Suppliers: We are in regular contact with our suppliers to monitor and maintain supplies of key materials.
• Deliveries: All delivery drivers are required to call when they arrive on site and follow strict safety measures.
All measures are designed to ensure we continue supporting UK industry with our plastic injection design, tooling and moulding services. Just as a reminder, we can support in a number of ways:
• Engineers: If yours is a new product innovation, we can take it right through; from design to manufacture.
• OEMs and Tier 1s: Manufacturing critical components to prevent hold ups further up your manufacturing supply chain.
• Designers: Carrying out design for manufacture reviews we’ll optimise time, cost and resource efficiencies, controlling any risks in the design failure mode and effective analysis (DFMEA).
Whatever your role and whatever your challenge, we offer you:
• Tighter control and reduced risk
• Financial resilience and supply chain stability
• Greater flexibility and agility
We’re with you all the way. If you’re experiencing problems with the supply of plastic injection moulded critical products, call us 01425 613131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here to help.