As we manage the ongoing challenges posed by COVID-19, we continue to monitor and respond in these unprecedented times, implementing measures to ensure the safeguarding of our team and continued high quality of service for customers.
- Team: We monitor the health of each team member daily, taking temperatures, pulse rates and oxygen levels. We all know what action to take if we, or a member of our family has any symptoms.
- Hygiene: We are cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces
- Visitors: Any essential visitors to the factory will need to adhere to our strict safety measures.
- Suppliers: We are in regular contact with our suppliers to maintain supplies of key materials.
- Meetings: These will be online using Teams, as has been the mainstay for the last few months. For the lockdown period there will be no non-essential meetings on-site.
- Deliveries: All drivers call when they arrive and follow strict safety measures. * Delivery times may be affected by the latest restrictions so please allow for this.
- Infrastructure: We have the technology infrastructure for those who can, to work remotely, so we continue to be operational and prepared should we need to close the office.
- Critical Services: We have reviewed our business to identify critical services and taken steps to secure them.
Please note these measures may change in accordance with the latest government guidelines. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01425 613131.
We’re here to help you.
The BEC Team